Learning Skills Strategies Bootcamp
Registration closes May 1. Limited to 10 students.
Does your teen struggle with organization? Is s/he often distracted by screen time and cell phones? Do they struggle with studying and writing assignments? Do tests stress them out? This six session program focusing on executive functions is being offered to give teens from 7th grade through entering college easy to use, practical strategies and methods to help them be more successful in school.
Topics covered include:
- Time Management
- Test Taking Strategies
- Distraction Management
- Study Strategies
- Writing Strategies
|Dates:||May 6, 7, 9, 13, 14, & 16, 2019|
|Time:||6:45 – 8 p.m.|
|Registration Closes:||May 1
Registration limited to ten students.
|Location:||90 Airport Road, #5
Concord NH 03301
Payment may be made by check
- Payable to Nicole Cotnoir
- Email the student’s name and contact info to register
- Due at first session (May 6)
- Include the student’s name in the “note to seller” box
- Cancellation of orders placed via PayPal are subject to a 6% processing fee