Learning Skills Strategies Bootcamp
Registration closes August 31. Limited to 10 students.
Does your teen struggle with organization? Are they often distracted by screen time and cell phones? Are studying, tests, and writing stressful for them? This six session program focusing on executive functions is being offered to give teens from 8th grade through 12th grade easy to use, practical strategies and methods to help them be more successful in school.
Topics covered include:
- Time Management
- Test Taking Strategies
- Distraction Management
- Study Strategies
- Writing Strategies
|Dates:||September 3, 5, 10, 12, 17, & 19, 2019|
|Time:||6:45 – 8 p.m.|
|Registration Closes:||August 31, 2019
Registration limited to ten students.
|Location:||90 Airport Road, #5
Concord NH 03301
|NOTE: Cancellation fees apply.|
Payment may be made by check
- Payable to Nicole Cotnoir
- Email the student’s name and contact info to register
- Due at first session (Sept. 3)
- Include the student’s name in the “note to seller” box
- Cancellation of orders placed via PayPal are subject to a 6% processing fee