Note: The current WRS Level II Certification coursework continues to be available in WRS 3rd Edition. Information about WRS 4th Edition enhancements to WRS Level II Certification will be available for the 2019-2020 school year.
- WRS Level I Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
- Current enrollment in or completion of WRS Advanced Strategies for Multisensory Structured Language (MSL) Group Instruction Workshop within the past 3 years
- Must be completed within 15 months from start date
- At least 50 practicum lessons
||For a list of required and recommended materials, visit WilsonLanguage.com.
||Graduate credit is offered for an additional fee through Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, MA. Learn more.
|For further info:
Visit WilsonLanguage.com for course requirements and further details.
|Note re. PayPal payments:
||Cancellation of orders placed via PayPal are subject to a 6% processing fee.