|Date(s):||Monday-Wednesday, September 9-11, 2019|
|Time:||9 a.m. – 3 p.m.|
|Location:||Creekside Office Park (club house in the center of the complex)
6091 S. Quebec St
• WRS Level I Certification, and
• Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
|Additional info:||A continental breakfast is available at 8:30 and a light lunch will be provided at noon.|
|Note re. PayPal payments:||Cancellation of orders placed via PayPal are subject to a 6% processing fee.|
- Identify factors for successful WRS group instruction.
- Review the planning for and execution of WRS Lesson Blocks 1, 2, and 3 for maximum group success.
- Develop a word-conscious lesson.
- Understand the role of spelling in writing fluency.
- Determine how to incorporate complex text, both literary and informational text structures.
- Understand and practice important aspects of fluency instruction with Wilson Fluency®/Basic.
Professional Development Graduate Credit
This workshop optionally offers graduate credit through Fitchburg State University (FSU). Should you choose to earn credit, you will apply directly with FSU, but only upon completion of the workshop.