|Date(s):||Thursday-Saturday, January 14-16, 2021|
|Time:||9 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.|
• WRS Level I Certification, and
• Bachelor’s degree in education or a related field
|Note re. PayPal payments:||Cancellation of orders placed via PayPal are subject to a 6% processing fee.|
- Identify factors for successful WRS group instruction.
- Review the planning for and execution of WRS Lesson Blocks 1, 2, and 3 for maximum group success.
- Develop a word-conscious lesson.
- Understand the role of spelling in writing fluency.
- Determine how to incorporate complex text, both literary and informational text structures.
- Understand and practice important aspects of fluency instruction with Wilson Fluency®/Basic.
Professional Development Graduate Credit
One graduate credit (optional) is available through Fitchburg State University, Fitchburg, MA, upon completion of course requirements. Please see Process for Graduate Credit for details.